Roadmap and Milestones
- 1 Future Projects
- 2 DigiByte Monthly Updates and Historical Info
- 3 Milestones 2019
- 4 Milestones 2018
- 5 Milestones 2017
- 6 Milestones 2016
- 7 Milestones 2015
- 8 Milestones 2014
Because DigiByte is being developed and supported by a Core-team and Community (all non-paid volunteers), we can never commit to dates to accomplish future projects.
Therefore, please consider future projects to be flexible in time.
A list of items that we want to do for DigiByte, some with / without bounties etc attached, and others simply as a great way to cut your teeth on DigiByte
As a completely permissionless blockchain that was a fairly launched, non-ICO project, without a 100% pre-mine or a war-chest of funds, DigiByte is a permissionless project without any single centrally controlling body. As such there is no "whitepaper" with a "roadmap" as many ICO-based projects have that many cryptocurrency investors unfortunately expect. However, in terms of forward-thinking, there are many things that separate individuals / groups / entities across the blockchain space are interested in implementing to push the DigiByte project forward. This is what you will find here in lieu of any whitepaper
As such there is no timeframe, or even guarantee that these will ever specifically be implemented. Even if they are implemented (Say in to DigiByte Core wallet), there is still no guarantee that consensus will be attained by the network, and so the items here should be treated as such.
Would you like to contribute? Open a pull request to modify the item and / or a GitHub issue to ask questions etc.
DigiByte Monthly Updates and Historical Info
DigiByte Monthly Updates
- All our milestones have been moved to our monthly DigiByte Updates.
Quarter 3 2020
- Exchange list on Bololex
- Exchange list on Oceanex
- Exchange list on CoinDCX
- Exchange list on Bilaxy
- Exchange list on WazirX
- Exchange list on LBank
- Exchange list on Bitcoin.com
- Wallet list on Monarch
- Wallet list on Swipe
- Wallet list on Vidulum
- Exchange list on BITFXT
- ZelaaPayAE partnership
- DigiByte.io website accepts BRAVE tips
- DigiByte is now available to buy instantly on Bittrex
- LBank AMA
- DigiByte Foundation donation platform LIVE
- Rosetta funding completed
- Binance USDT pair added
- Isolated Margin trading on Binance
- RenVM (renDGB)
- Buy DGB on Foundation website - 36 fiat pairs (Partnership Moonpay, ChangeAngel)
- Getblock supports DGB (Nodes)
- MorCrypto lists DGB (DGB/BTC)
- VCC Exchange lists DGB/VND pair
- DGB has ported the official Rosetta Go SDK to NodeJS
- Appathon Covid-19 Alert App that has been selected by the Dutch Government as one of the possible solutions.
- DigiByte (DGB) and AntumID Join Covid19 Alert! App Consortium.
- Burency AMA.
- Community InfoPaper (whitepaper) released.
- What is DigiByte? Video launched.
- DigiByte Go wallet fixed.
- DigiAssets iOS Beta release.
- Coinbase continues to explore support for new digital assets including DigiByte.
- OPOLO Wallet Integration.
- KuCoin adds USDT pair.
- Hotbit voting event.
- DigiByte Foundation and TreeFold partnership.
- BitXmi exchange integration.
- New DGBAT website.
- Bololex lists DigiByte on its exchange.
- Tokens.net lists DigiByte on its exchange with USDT pair.
- V-ID is working with Sofftech on another big use-case for validation of certificates on the DigiByte Blockchain.
- DigiByte AMA at KuCoin exchange.
- Exodus created a dedicated DigiByte page.
- DigiProtect announcement.
- DigiZipper announcement.
- AntumID consortium annoucement.
- KuCoin AMA.
- Binance Lists DigiByte (DGB)
- Integration Guide V1.5 now available.
- DigiByte added to Flare Wallet.
- DigiByte added to Flyp.me.
- DigiByte turned 6 years old.
- DigiByte 6th Anniversary livestream.
- Jared Tate visiting the US Capitol.
- Work on the next version of the DigiByte blockchain started.
- DigiFacts introduction.
- DigiBytewebsitetranslated in 35 languages.
- New DigiByte website launched.
- Flare wallet support.
- CoinDealexchange integration.
- Forgingblock partnership.
- flyp.me support.
- Kopitalis integration.
- DigiByte Foundation AMA Sunday 16 February 2020.
- STEX.com exchange integration.
- D'CENT Wallet bech32 support.
- D'CENT Wallet becomes an affiliate for the foundation.
- DGB/BTC, DGB/USDT trading pair added toVCC Exchange
- DGB/BTC, DGB/ETH trading pair added toPionex
- DigiByte is now listed on DigiFinex.
- DigiByte now available at Easy Crypto Australia.
- DigiByte is now added on Binance's Trust Wallet.
- DigiByte Foundation has been announced!
- BBOD launches world's first DigiByte-TUSD perpetual futures.
- DigiByte now available on Metal Pay!
- DigiByte partners with PipLabs, DGB is now integrated on PipLabs API for merchants.
- DigiByte is now available in StakeCube dashboard and exchange on all four markets.
- Merchants can now accept DGB payments without any fees with PlusBit PoS mobile app.
- The Blockchain 2035 Book is now available for purchase!
- DigiByte now live on the paycent platform, deposits and worldwide spending now possible.
- DigiByte now accepted as payment method for purchasing Agpfminer.
- DigiByte listed on MedeTrade, over 4900 exchange pairs availableand now including DGB.
- DigiByte coin of the month (September 2019) on SafePal. Isnowsupported on SafePal S1 hardware wallet.
- DigiByte have been listed on Bravo, a blockchain-based consumer review platform for cryptocurencies.
- DigiByte to be added on SecuX cross-platfrom crypto hardware wallet.
- DigiByte to be listed on XERAExchange - Q1 2020.
- DigiByte now live on BitMart exchange
- DigiBytepayments acceptedat Great Find Collectibles. Great Find teams up withDGBATas affiliate.
- DigiByte is now a payment option at UltragateLtd.
- DigiByte is now live on Voyager crypto asset broker.
- DigiByte is now supported by CoinKit Tipbot for tippingon Twitter, Telegram, Slack and Discord.
- DigiByte coin is now a payment option through the UTRUST payment processor.
- AntumID talked about DigiByte Blockchain with new partner CRM Groupin the GrowTogether event
- Mazer Gaming announce partnership with DigiByte
- DigiByte to sponsorthe Crypto Freak Network event on 09/21/2019
- DigiByte is nowsupportedonUpholdplatform
- HelussProject implementedfour class of shares on the DigiAssets protocol.
- DigiByte added to Dubai based RightBTC.com exchange with DGB/USD trading pair.
- DGB/USDT trading pair added to Poloniex exchange.
- DigiByte integrated to ZelCore wallet and Multi Asset platform.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based CoinEx.com exchange with DGB/BTC, DGB/BCH trading pairs.
- EUCX European exchange migrates their token from an ERC-20 token to a DigiAssets token on the DigiByte blockchain.
- DigiByte is now supported onthe new ShapeShift platform.
- Keepkey hardware wallet adds DigiByte support.
- DGB/USDT trading pair added to CoinEx exchange.
- Travala.com Joins Forces with DigiByte as their Recommended Travel Partner &integrated DigiByte as a native payment option.
- DigiByte futuredon PaperCoins.
- DigiBytewill be one of the launching assets on EUCX, including full support for DigiAssets-based digital assets.
- DigiByte added toBitruewith DGB/BTC & DGB/XRP pairs.
- DigiByte can now be traded against AED(United Arab Emirates Dirham) and is available for residents of UAEvia Bitbns.
- DigiByte is now supported on the PipWallet.
- DigiByte is now supported on the Keevo hardware wallet.
- DigiPassword Pro Plug-in has been released by AntumID.
- DigiByte wins the 18th coinvoting from CoinDeal.With a score of 2647 votes, DigiByte will be listed on CoinDeal.
- DigiByteis now supported onKomodoPlatform's AtomicDEX.
- DigiAssets launched.
- MyTeamConnector Software has enhanced safety, integrity, authentication & security by implementing DigiByte Digi-ID technology, to further secure the data of their clients.
- DGB/KRW trading pair added to the ProBit exchange.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based exchange Fex.hk(FexPro)
- DigiByte added to Bitfi hardware wallet.
- DigiByte listed on Hong Kong based Hubi.com exchange with DGB/USDT trading pair
- DigiByte added to UK based Satoshipoint.io cryptocurrency ATM machines.
- DigiByte added to Hong Kong based ZGB.com exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/USDT trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Spend.com Visa debit card.
- DigiByte added to Dutch exchange Coinmerce with DGB/EUR trading pairs.
- Odocrypt activated.
- DigiByte added to Turkish exchange Bitturk.com with DGB/TRY pair.
- DigiByte added to Coinfield exchanges with pairs in USD, CAD, GBP and EUR
- Bittrex support DGB/USD trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to South Korean exchange, probit.com with DGB/BTC trading pair.
- DigiByte added to Bidali.com as a payment currency to their payment gateway and to purchase gift cards
- DigiByte added to Estonian exchange Omoxie.com, with BTC, USDT, USD and EUR trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Cloverdex.io decentralized exchange is USD, AUD, EUR and GBP trading pairs.
- DigiByte added to Beaxy exchange with DGB/BTC trading pair.
- DigiByte added to DynX DEX as a base trading pair.
- DigiByte added to Dutch exchange Bitlandon.com with 150 trading pairs and fiat purchase options.
- Bullex.eu exchange based in the Netherlands announce DigiByte offerings sometime in Q1.
- Changeangel.io swap exchange announce that they offer DGB pairings at launch & give back program. ChangeAngel is first to announce using AntumID/Digi-ID as a login authentication method.
- Paycent.com Debit/Credit card service offer DGB in their payment card, giving DGB access to 35 million + merchants in 150+counties.
- Crytrex.com integrate Antumn/Digi-ID as a login method.
- DigiByte added to coinplan.com OTC crypto investing platform
- Coinomi mobile wallet integrated DigiByte Digi-ID. Coinomi wallet app users, can now use it to login to websites that has Digi-ID login/signup.
- SatoWallet added DigiByte to their crypto to crypto 'Jiff Service'(swaps)
- DigiByte added to Easyrabbit.net
- DigiByte added to Gibraltar's covesting.io with DGB/BTC and DGB/ETH pairs.
- DigiByte added to Uruguayan CryptoFacil.com exchange, serving all of Latin America.
- DigiByte added to Crypto Debit Card and Wallet Polispay.com.
- DigiByte added to large block over the counter (OTC) trading platform i2Trading.com with USD, EUR, GBP and YEN pairings
- DigiByte added to unique CoinDAQ.net analysis and trading display terminal.
- DigiByte added to crypto mining simulations game Crypto Idle Miner.
- DigiByte added to augmented reality game, aircoins.co. Search and earn DigiByte using your mobile device.
- Abra wallet enabled DigiByte native support and allow withdrawals of DigiByte.
- Native Trezor Support
- DigiByte listed in the BitwiseInvest 20 Mid Cap Crypto Index
- DigiByte available at coinpeak.io iOS version
- DigiByte available to buy with euro at Bitvavo via bank transfer
- Digi-ID integration with Dyorhaven.com, first Blockchain Research and Social Networking platform
- DigiByte news feed goes live on Delta Direct portfolio tracker app.
- DigiByte added to Coinseed and Bitfineon exchanges.
- DigiByte added to Lescovex exchange with USD, EUR, GBP, CAD, CHF, SEK, RON, trading pairs.
- DigiByte integrated in to the Paytomat payment processing app.
- DigiByte added to Extauri exchange.
- South Korean exchange Upbit opens Singapore based exchange and offer the first DGB/SGD trading pair.
- DigiByte listed on Canada's Cornfield exchange and MoonGo app. Trading pairs DGB/BTC and DGB/XRP. Q1-Q2, 2019 trading pairs will be USD, EUR, CAD, GBP, JPY and AED.
- DigiByte added to Bitfinex exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/USD trading pairs.
- HitBTC exchange adds DGB/TUSD trading pair.
- DigiByte added to CDM Exchange
- DigiByte added to Ellipal hard wallet.
- DigiByte added to SafeTrade exchange with DGB/BTC and DGB/SAFE trading pairs
- DigiByte Announced the testing of 'Next Generation' ASIC resistant mining technology.
- DigiByte Announced the testing of 'Next Generation' ASIC resistant mining technology.
- DigiByte added to Flubit.com, the world's largest cryptocurrency enabled marketplace.
- DigiByte added to Cryptofacil.com of Uruguay. Largest South American exchange powered by Bittrex.
- On Sunday, November 18th, 2018, DigiByte has its first formal European meetup in London.
- DigiByte added to Eterbase.com exchange with DGB trading pairs in BTC ETH TUSD and. EUR
- DigiByte added to peer2.cash, peer2.krd crypto debit card and Pungo android/iOS wallet.
- DigiByte added to NewCash exchange, a Brazilian exchange.
- DigiByte added to Guarda wallet mobile multi-wallet iOS and Android. Visit the DGBAT.org resources page to view all available wallets (Resources)
- DigiByte added to BitUniverse.org multi-currency price tracker, stats and analysis, Android and iOS apps.
- DigiByte integrated to PayByte.io multi platform payment gateway.
- DigiByte added to vertbase.com with DGB/USD pair.
- DigiByte added to Magnum wallet
- DigiByte accepted as a payment method at Travela.com travel booking website.
- DigiByte added to NovaExchange.com of Sweden, DGB/BTC and DGB/DOGE
- DigiByte added to Raisex.io Exchange.
- DigiByte added to Freewallet.org
- DigiByte added to Coinbook.com exchange with DGB/USD trading pair.
- DigiByte added to South American exchange Bitinka.com
- Digital Currency Con 2018
- UTRUST integration
- Android wallet releases
- DigiByte added to Bitbox Line, Huobi Exchanges
- iOS wallet releases
- Guarda Desktop (Windows, OSX & Linux) released
- Guarda DigiByte Web Wallet released
- Satowallet for Android & iOS integrates DigiByte
- DigiByte for iOS accepted into the Apple App Store
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.3 development commences
- Native Bech32 generation in Core Wallet GUI
- DigiByte Developer Bounty Round #2 announced
- DigiByte for Android) iOS application improvements, QR scanning, syncing
- Obtaining a legal opinion with a non-security classification for DigiByte
- DigiByte Integrated to the Blockfolio App and Blockfolio Signals
- First native mobile wallet with Bech32 / SegWit address generation (coming)
- Core Wallet UI redesign commencement
- DigiByte added to cointree, bitglo, coinsoda, xera, and basichange.com Venezuela exchange
- Community contributor to Tour De Crypto
- Edge wallet support DigiByte
- DigiByte core wallet v6.16.4 released and 0% fee at DigiHash mining pool
- Antum is excited to announce their integration of DigiByte Digi-ID with Antum-ID
- Satowallet support pair trading platform for DigiByte
- Exodus wallet support SegWit address for DigiByte
- Bitcoin Super Store accept DigiByte as payment option
- Crypto Planet Store accept DigiByte as payment option
- Token Business accept DigiByte as payment option
- Morestamp Global accept DigiByte as payment option
- DigiByte add by Changehero exchange
- MyCryptoCheckout v2.16 Added support for the new “dgb1” and “S” DigiByte SegWit addresses
- Jared Tate speaks at the annual Cryptofinance conference in Oslo
- digiexplorer.info support bech32 (dgb1)
- Jared Tate founder speaks at Digital Currency Con in New Orleans on Dec 3rd — 4th
- Changelly supports DigiByte SegWit addresses
- DigiByte Joins Africa Blockchain Alliance Promoting blockchain awareness and education in Africa
- DigiByte added to CryTrex decentralized exchange, Alladin exchange
- The DigiByte blockchain empower the V-ID corporate services
- DigiByte wallet core protocol v6.16.5 released
- The official DigiByte Awareness Team website released
- Jared Tate be a speaker at Austin startup week
- submit Coinbase listing application
- DigiByte on Apple stocks application
- Edge wallet is updated and started to use new S prefix SegWit addresses
- Jared Tate speaks at 'The business, Regulation, and Technology of Blockchain Conference'
- Community voting starts for DigiByte new mobile UI
- DigiByte added to OkcoinKR, Bitexlive Exchanges
- Jared speaks at MIT Blockchain Club 2018
- Announcing 4th Bounty Digi-ID integration with Android & iOS wallet
- DigiByte Available at Exodus wallet
- Proposal for the use of DigiByte in David Hay's Crypto Cucuta project
- DigiByte Android Beta Support Digi-ID
- Digi-ID's Digi-ID.io website launched
- DigiByte added to Bitit, Instaswap, Coinbrood, Maplechange, vertpig Exchanges
- DigiByte available at Guarda Wallet
- DigiByte available at JaxxLiberty Wallet
- DigiByte available at Atomic Wallet
- Abra list DigiByte for trading
- DigiByte integration with Exodus Wallet
- Final MVP release of DigiByte App for Android accepted to Google Play Store
- Digi-ID.io website launched along with promo video and supporting documentation
- Example Digi-ID libraries now available for 3rd-party integrators
- DigiByte Developer Bounty Fund completed successfully
- DigiBytes second philanthropic venture in Venezuela is a success. Helped a school with Technology, cryptocurrency and classroom supplies
- Mobile redesign contest completed successfully; design implemented
- Linda mobile web wallet support for DigiByte added
- Guarda Mobile wallet for DigiByte
- Atomic Wallet for DigiByte
- DigiByte support added on Coinomi for iOS
- DigiByte One-click miner released for easy GPU-mining
- Founding of the DigiByte Awareness Team (DGBAT)
- DX Exchange will list DigiByte at launch
- DigiByte is available for atomic swap trading on Komodo platform decentralize exchange
- DigiByte iOS wallet has been submitted to Apple store for testing approval
- DigiByte added to Bittylicious exchange
- DigiByte added to Coindirect, Coinome, Indacoin, Bitfeks & Shiftex exchanges
- Update Core Protocol 6.15.3 wallet.
- Active testing of Core Protocol 6.16.1. First crypto wallet that allows sending SegWit transaction from a GUI interface
- Announcing the DigiByte Bounty Fund for Experienced C/C++ developer
- The DigiByte Foundation update
- Jared Tate as speaks at MIT Bitcoin Expo
- DigiByte added to ABRAGlobal, Sistemcoin
- DigiByte.io email DMARC record active
- DigiByte OneClickMiner released
- DigiByte wallet v6.15.2 released
- Apple approves iOS wallet for Test Flight Beta testing
- DigiByte integration with Trezor
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.1 announced
- Core Wallet Speed improvements over 6.14.2, now fully syncs over 6 million blocks in ~2hrs
- First major blockchain to support SegWit in 6.16.1
- Initial DigiByte Developer Bounty Fund
- DigiByte Core Wallet 6.16.2 released, additional minor fixes over 6.16.1
- DigiByte initial philanthropic venture in Venezuela completed, fed 160 orphan children for over a month
- Mobile (Android & iOS) redesign contest begins
- October 2017 DigiByte new website released
- October 2017 Clifford Chance announces Tech for Integrity legal award to DigiByte.
- October 2017 DigiByte add by Upbit, Kucoin, Barterdex, Coinspot, Coingate, HitBTC, Bit-Z Exchanges
- October 2017 DigiByte integrated to Ledger Nano and Blue wallets.
- October 2017 Jared Tate as speaks at Texas Bitcoin Conference 2017
- November 2017 Trezor updates device firmware for DigiByte Support
- November 2017 “Top Airport Parking” accepts DigiByte as a payment currency, in 25 Airports and Cruises.
- November 2017 DigiByte Foundation website launched
- December 2017 DigiByte lists on Crypto Change, Cryptobridge, AlcurEX, OKEX, Bitotal, Changelly, EVERCOIN, IAZO Exchanges.
- December 2017 DigiByte added to Kamoney payment gateway
- July 2017 First DigiByte Transaction at Blocknet Decentralize Exchange.
- August 2017 DigiByte add to the Coinpayments.net payment gateway
- August 2017 DigiByte rebranding
- September 2017 DigiByte added by Buyucoin and HitBTC
- April 2017 DigiByte SegWit signaling
- April 2017 First major blockchain to implement SegWit support, ahead of BTC/LTC etc.
- April 2017 First SegWit test block on version 6.13.1 has been mined on the main DigiByte blockchain
- May 2017 Developer Playground released.
- May 2017 DiguSign, to securely store, notarize, validate and secure documents in the DigiByte blockchain.
- June 2017 DigiByte Emma Release. The first part of the future AI aspect of DigiByte.
- June 2017 DiguSign has been selected as a finalist for the Citi Bank Tech 4 integrity challenge
- June 2017 Jared Tate speaks and participates on a panel discussion at Citi bank Tech 4 integrity challenge.
- June 2017 Wirex DigiByte Debit Card issued.
- November 2016 Jared Tate speaks about DigiByte and the future of Blockchain technology at CreditSuisse
- April 2016 Byte Academy Finance and Technology Community meet up “Blockchain intro + Business
- April 2016 DigiByte is presented at LA Games Conference 2016
- April 2016 DigiByte partners with Slingshot eSports to provide a use case for DigiByte Gaming and blockchain based advertising in the gaming world
- April 2016 DigiByte attends CollisionHQ
- May 2016 Jared Tate speaks at Finovate 2016 in San Jose
- May 2016 DigiByte attends RISE conference 2016
- June 2016 Jared Tate speaks at the Global Blockchain Summit 2016
- June 2016 Officially partnering with Microsoft Biz Spark
- June 2016 DigiBot Version 3.0 Update — Telegram Tipping
- March 2016 Jared Tate speaks as “Blockchain and Bitcoin Africa conference 2016”
- March 2016 Jared Tate speaks at FinDEVr New York 2016
- November 2015 DigiByte Android Wallet updated.
- December 2015 DigiByte releases DigiByte wallet v4.0.0
- September 2015 DigiByte Gaming Chrome App Updated
- September 2015 DigiSpeed hard fork at block 1,430,000
- June 2015 DigiByte added to the Coinomi Wallet
- June 2015 DigiByte Gaming Wallet released for Android and Chrome
- January 2015 DigiByte releases DigiHash Easy Miner for beginners.
- January 2015 DigiByte releases first Web Based Multi-Signature Wallet
- January 2015 The first DigiByte wallet gets approved & listed on the Apple iTunes store
- February 2015 DigiByte listed on Poloniex Exchange.
- March 2015 DigiHash Easy Miner 2.0 released
- November 2014 DigiByte officially announces a $250,000 private investment to build services around the DigiByte Blockchain, as well as a strategic collaboration with TofuGear Ltd., of Hong Kong
- December 2014 MultiShield hard fork at block 400,000. DigiByte deploys and executes its third hard fork to improve network performance alongside a reward reduction to extend DigiByte production to 21 years.
- August 2014 DigiByte listed on Bittrex Exchange
- September 2014 MultiAlgo hard fork at block 145,000. DigiByte plans & successfully deploys its second hard fork to allow miners to mine on five independent mining algorithms & is the first blockchain to implement such a change.
- April 2014 Professional presentation of the DigiByte blockchain at the first ever cryptocurrency convention in New York City
- January 2014 DigiByte Blockchain launched
- January 2014 Xtrapool organizes the first DigiByte mining Pool
- January 2014 DigiByte releases Android Wallet
- February 2014 DigiShield hard fork at block 67,200. DigiByte developers in response to multi-pool attacks test and develop an asymmetrical difficulty adjustment system named "DigiShield"