- 1 DigiByte Core team
- 2 DigiByte Foundation
- 3 DigiByte Awareness team (DGBAT)
"Everyone that is working on DigiByte is an unpaid volunteer who devoted their time and skills to a project they believe in."
Integrity is one of the most important characteristics of DigiByte team members. All members are trustworthy and have the best intentions. When dealing with an ICO project or a company with paid employees managing a project, there is always the risk of having people focussed on money, instead of real dedication to the project. In a decentralized community like DigiByte, all active members are unpaid volunteers, dedicating free time, resources and money out of own pockets to support the project.
There will be no fraud, corruption or illegal actions. History has proven that the decentralized nature of the DigiByte community produces a self-improving system. If someone fails or seems to have wrong intentions, it will get noticed by others and that person will get blocked, ignored and excluded from the community.
DigiByte Core team
The Core Development team is focused solely on the development of the project & the Core Outreach team is solely focused on outreach together with the DigiByte Awareness team. Because DigiByte is not a company, Marketing is being produced by different members of the DigiByte Community. Some are organized in groups and using their skills to create awareness and encourage adoption. Groups like DGBAT (DigiByte Awareness Team) & the DigiByte Foundation (DF) are a blessing for DigiByte.Because the community is growing we see these groups growing and improving, and more of these working groups will appear in the future.
- DigiHash Mining
- DigiByte Official Discussion ✅
- DigiByte Official Support ⛑
- DigiByte Official News Alerts 🚨
- DigiByte Official Marketing 📊
- DigiByte Official Developers 🛠
- DigiByte Official Mining ⛏
- DigiByte Protocol GitHub(DigiByte Blockchain code only)
- DigiByte Core GitHub(DigiByte Core projects & repositories)
- DigiAssets Protocol GitHub(Secure, scalable secondary layer on top of the global DigiByte blockchain that allows for the decentralized issuance of assets, tokens, smart contracts, digital identity and much more)
- Jared Tate - Founder of DigiByte & Core Developer Twitter Telegram LinkedIn EmailGithub
- Gary Mckee (WB)- Core Developer TwitterTelegram
- Frederick (GTO90) - Core Developer TelegramGithub
- MentalCollatz - Core Developer Github
- Noah Seidman -Android specialist Twitter TelegramEmail Github
- Yoshi Jäger - iOS & Core Developer, UX-Designer, Mobile- & FullStack-Developer. Machine learning and blockchain expert. Master in C/C++, VanillaJS, Swift, Bourne/Bash Twitter TelegramGithub
- Thomas Ploentzke- Software Developer, currently mostly (but not only) for application in macOS and iOS environment. Skills in all macOS and iOS core functionalities, including persistency, audio, bluetooth and uikit.Twitter TelegramLinkedInGithub
- Ammar -Community Manager| Outreach Officer Twitter TelegramEmail
- Nigel DigiByte -Community Manager| DigiByte Core MemberTwitter Telegram
- Glenn - Outreach Officer Telegram Email
- Murat Akyurt - Web Designer | Outreach Officer Twitter Telegram
- Jin- Outreach Officer Email
- Josiah Spackman -Chief Fun Officer of DigiByte Incorporated Twitter Telegram Email Github
- Batyr - Outreach Officer Twitter Telegram
- Damir Cengic - Designer Twitter Telegram
- Ten Wang - Outreach Officer Telegram
- Calvo - Outreach Officer Twitter Telegram
- Divo Cooga - Outreach Officer Twitter Telegram
The DigiByte Foundation is a volunteer managed organization that operates in a non-profit way. They protect and promote the true principles of decentralization and empower DigiByte and its community to establish and maintain a sustainable decentralized world.
Drs. Koning has been in the forefront of nascent technologies for more than 25 years. Either as advisor, investor, or as observer, ever since the birth of internet he is committed to learn and guide new technologies in finding its way into society and businesses from the non-technical perspective. He finds it important what technology can do socially, economically and in terms of regulation, rather than how it works. This resulted in a long track record of helping young companies grow and succeed in all corners of the world. He prides himself in having achieved a unique combination of hands-on experience from being involved in the blockchain world and crypto community for 5 years, and on the other hand academic research and insights from his research PhD he is currently pursuing.
Secretary & Vice-Chair
Rudy is working in the Information Technology for more than 30 years. He has an education in Information Technology and finished a study Senior Management at the Institute of Social Sciences in The Netherlands. Starting as a computer engineer, Rudy developed his career in different management positions and the last 20 years he has a position as shareholder and Director in a IT Maintenance company. In 2017 Rudy started learning about Blockchain Technology and was convinced about the revolutionary impact on society and wanted to play a role in there. Rudy has applied his knowledge and business experiences as core member of DigiByte by reaching out to companies, building and maintaining international relations, and looking for integration opportunities and development of real-world use cases for DigiByte. Rudy was also involved as CMO with the creation of the DigiByte Awareness Team back in May 2018.
Rutger is a 20 years experienced Program Manager with a demonstrated history of success in IT and Telecommunications industry. He is a strong operations professional skilled in Project Management, PRINCE2, Agile/Scrum, Interim Management, ITIL, IT Service Management, and Change Management. Broad knowledge of Business Processes and IT. Seasoned in successfully managing multiple mergers and acquisitions, migrations, transformations of IT landscapes with the business goals in mind, Rutger is used to work with and to integrate different cultures in the workspace and vendors. He is very active in the block-chain space and within the DigiByte community specifically. And likes to engage with people and organizations towards the goal of creating awareness and acceptance of DigiByte.
Vacancies Board Members
Legal & Compliance
DigiByte Awareness team (DGBAT)
DGBAT is a community-driven outreach initiative. They are led by a core team, who manage teams across social media, outreach, education, developers and writers. They aim to promote the DigiByte blockchain through education, outreach and marketing campaigns.
- Nigel DigiByte - Community Manager | DigiByte Core Member Twitter Telegram
- Tom - CryptoBantam & 1in256 owner Telegram
- Ben Convery - COO of ChangeAngel Twitter Telegram
- Jan Muyldermans - AntumID Partnership Liaison | Co-Founder ANTUM Twitter Telegram LinkenIn Email
- Dean - Co-Founder of ChangeAngel Twitter Telegram
- Murat Akyurt - Web Designer | DigiByte Core Member Twitter Telegram
- Rutger Krijnen - Foundation Member Twitter Telegram
- Devon C Twitter Telegram
- Calvo TwitterTelegram
- Ben F Telegram
Marketing & Outreach
- Jin Vise - Chief Marketing Officer TwitterTelegram
- Sinone Outreach Officer TwitterTelegram
- Laura Taylor -Outreach Officer | Community Development TwitterTelegramLinkedInEmail
- Glenn - Outreach Officer TelegramEmail
- Matthew Cornelisse - DigiByte Developer Twitter Telegram Github
- Tate Nakatoshi - DigiByte Developer TwitterTelegramGithub
- Lisa M - DGBAT Press Release Writer | DIGITORIALS Columnist Email
- Alex Bogdan - Video Production Twitter